On November 13th a session dedicated to the talent pool of tomorrow will be held as part of RUSSOFT Leadership Forum on the platform of XII St. Petersburg International Innovation Forum.
IT industry is the most demanding and highly competitive sector in respect of the human resources. In the modern world of digital transformation, where innovations and information technologies become the basis of the economy, the companies strive to constantly develop and build up own IT expertise. At that, it becomes more and more difficult to attract and retain IT experts offering only a high salary, a good benefits package and additional bonuses.
The experts will discuss the ways to perform training, search, development and retention of the highly skilled professionals in the conditions of the global labor market and will share the best cases and practices of IT expert search and motivation.
The round-table conference will focus on the specifics of interaction between the employees and the employers in the modern conditions (distant and remote work, outsourcing and outstaffing). Both the changing concept of the corporate cultures and the legal and managerial risks and new challenges faced when interacting with the staff in the social digitalization conditions, will be considered.
Marina Bogomyakova, founder and CEO of Marina Bogomyakova Media Workshop, will act as the session moderator.
- Vsevolod Adamov, CEO, Union Media Group GC
- Ekaterina Maksimovna Artemyeva, HR Director at MobileUp
- Ekaterina Ivanova, partner, Deal Team
- Anton Kabakov, partner, Forte Tax and Law
- Natalia Kolkhidashvili, HR Director, Digital design
- Stepan Lysenko, Deputy CEO for Corporate Development and HR Management, RT Labs JSC
- Elena Nikisheva, HRD, Speech Technology Center
- Elizaveta Tribunskaya, Marketing Director, DD Planet
- Anna Aleksandrovna Ustiyants, Director for Operations, Kelly Services CIS